The Shanti Vira Yoga Pants
Named for the Shanti Vira mantra, Sanskrit for peace (shanti) and infinite power (vira), which gives you the power to be peaceful to know that infinite peace is always possible, we set out to create elegantly fitted and super comfortable yoga pants that would give you the strength and confidence to be your true peaceful self in all situations…from daily life to the most challenging yoga pose. Even if it’s just trying to reach your big toe during home practice!
Made from beautiful, European organic cotton jersey. Guaranteed not to be see-through.
WHY YOU NEED IT
yoga pants that don’t require constant adjusting
slim straight leg
super-high waist that holds in all the right places
breathable, organic fabric
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
European-made, 95% organic cotton jersey with 5% elastane for stretchy comfort
unique asymmetrical side seam
guaranteed not to be see-through
Fitted yet comfortable with a super-high snug waist. Straight legs, not a legging.
Forest Bells - Bell Bottoms - Limited Edition Natural Plant Dyed
- Yes! great fitting low rise bell bottoms. You will love dancing and moving in these. Great Layered with the linen delphine dress. It's sewn in Canada and hand dyed with natural plants locally using sustainable hemp organic cotton. The beige on is dyed with acorn, sumac and iron, the light olive with joe pye, sumac berries and iron.
- low rise
- flattering placement of bell hemline
- Hemp Organic cotton spandex.
- natural dyeing is a very lengthy process involving days of preparation from scouring to tanning & mordanting & finally immersing in the precious botanical dye stuff that has been hand collected. The results are always surprising & the inherent beauty of natural dyed textile are the nuances of coloration that gives each dyed piece it's one of a kind, unique characteristic. Naturally dyed textiles are gentle on the environment whereby eliminating the cocktail of toxins associated with synthetic dyeing process but it is an incredibly involved & time consuming process. Naturally dyed fibres also fade with time & exposure to the sun can quicken the fading process so it's good to be mindful of hand washing separately or with like colours only when absolutely necessary with very gentle ph neutral detergents & drying naturally out of direct sunlight.
- wash cold water, hang to dry
- made in Canada
- fits true to size, see size chart below the length is best suited for up to 5'7.5"
High Waist Yoga Legging - Limited Natural Dye
- Our high rise legging sculpts your silhouette at the same time gives you extra coverage when you want it. Made from hemp, organic cotton and spandex and cut for a clean line, it's the kind of legging that will move with you from yoga, to dance to barre and beyond. We have naturally dyed a limited run of these with nettle, spirolina and sage for the Light Sage and nettle, sumac leave and berries, forest finds for the Light Eco Print. All the items are unique and have a textured colour appearance.
- flattering high waist with wide waist band
- slim leg
- 66% organic cotton, 29% hemp with 5% lycra
- pull on
- wash cold water, prefer hang to dry
- if you tend to be on the smaller side of a size, then go down a size, see size chart below
Leaf Skirt in Merino Wool
$98.00 CAD $194.00 CADBeautiful warm wool knit skirt lined with super soft bamboo /spandex jersey, beautiful high waist, side gathering to flatter body and asymmetrical hemline
- Layering made easy with our super comfortable and stylish merino Leaf Skirt. Tailored from luxurious, warm knit merino wool, it's cut with a flattering high waist, gathered side detail and finished with an asymmetrical hem. We lined this piece in soft bamboo fabric, so it feels just as good against the skin as it looks.
- high waist
- side gather
- asymmetrical hemline
- lined with bamboo jersey
- 100%wool lined with 90% organic bamboo /10% spandex jersey
- wash gentle in cold water, hang to dry
- made in Canada
- fits true to size, see size chart below