1. Cleansing the vibes with this beautiful Palo Santo smudge, sustainably harvested, smells so good + clears the air of anything that simply does not belong there .
2. Have you tried this chai? Chaiwala Masala..So good, this morning I made the chai up with some homemade almond and cashew milk, a little turmeric, blended it up and enjoyed a beautiful Almond Turmeric Chai Latte. Hello Sunday morning relax time!
3. I have to admit, I pretty much live in the Elvin Linen tops year round. I love the texture, they are great under a wool cardigan for swift temperature changes in the winter when going in and out of different heated environments and perfect in the summer, spring and fall for lighter long sleeves.
4. Body butter, I so love a good body butter and right now, I am loving this one. Cedar and orange, all natural, perfect for winter, the fresh smell of a cedar forest + it hydrates the skin in a beautiful lasting way. For forest lovers!
5. Loving this Rosehip + Carrot all natural Facial Serum. It absorbs into the skin beautifully,
reduce wrinkles and repair damaged skin with nature’s source of retinol. My skin has been appreciating this little bit of self care, along with the next item.
6. Chaga Rose face cream made with Ontario wild chaga and rose, it has given my skin new life, and I love products where I am familiar with each ingredient! Straight up nature doing her thing!
7. Morning meditation, if you like to meditate with mantras, the easy sliding Abacus Mala are beautiful tools to help you keep count.
8. I love the message on the Ananda Ring. "May you find inspiration and meaning soaked in the wonders of the imagination and cradled in compassion of the heart and hold a will to make a difference." Its a beautiful reminder to each day, how I want to be present and move through the life + it makes for some lovely conversation and connection.
9. Our words become the house we live in ~ HAFIZ engraved onto these lovely silver bangles, another nice reminder of intentions.
Use the instructions below to find your size in Zen Nomad products. Please get a measuring tape and measure yourself according to the diagram to ensure correct size.
**If an item does not follow this size chart a special note will be added to the product description.
Women's Size Chart
|XSMALL (2)||SMALL (4/6)||MEDIUM (8)||LARGE (10)||XLARGE (12)|
***for the unisex crossover pant a small (4)woman would be an xxs and an small (6) would be xs.
Men's Size Chart
|XSMALL (28)||SMALL (30)||MEDIUM (32)||LARGE (34)||XLARGE (36)|
|17 3/4-18 1/4"||18 1/4-19"||19-19 3/4"|
How to Measure
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of the bust. Keep tape comfortably loose.
Waist: Measure around the natural waist line – generally the smallest part of your waist. Your natural waist line is located where the body creases when bending to the side.
Hip: Keep feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
Inseam: Measure from crotch to hem line.
Still have questions about sizing, please email us!